It's BLACK, it's CHOCOLATY, and it's PEANUT BUTTERY! It's pretty much like Halloween in a mug!
Wanna add a little sweet treat to your morning routine this fall? Try out this scary good coffee concoction hot or cold for something sweet & bold!
Peanut Butter powder
1-2 oz Milk or Milk substitute
- Start by adding 8 oz Hot or Cold water into a blender
- Add 1 scoop of BLACK to water
- Add 1.5 tsp of Peanut Butter Powder
- Add 1-2 oz Milk or Milk substitute
- Add 1-2 tbsp of Chocolate Syrup
- Blend on low for 10 seconds
After blending all the ingredients for an iced coffee pour over ice in a glass or pour directly into mug Hot. Top it off with some cool whip and a dash of peanut butter powder on top and enjoy!
**If you have a Peanut Butter Allergy use Almond butter or sunflower butter :)